AEM’s 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pumps feature robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and are tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline. Its compact, short body design (65mm length) with mounting hooks also makes it ideal in universal applications that have fuel tanks with tight tolerances.
The AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting on high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction vehicles. It features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications and an offset inlet design that eases installation.
The 340LPH E85-Compatible High Flow In-Tank fuel pump includes a wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings. Every AEM 340LPH E85-Compatible Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 40 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 40 PSI
- Compact body (39mm diameter x 65mm length)
- Includes Fuel Pump, installation instructions, wiring harness, pre filter and O-rings (use of stock isolator sleeve is recommended)
320lph @ 43 PSI
Compatible with E100 Ethanol & M100 Methanol fuels
Will fit Acura Integra 92-01 (All), RSX 02-06;
Honda Accord (4-Cyl) 94-07, Civic 00-05 (All), S2000 00-09;
Mitsubishi Lancer EX, GTS, Ralliart, Evolution 03-15,
Subaru Forester XT, WRX, STI 02-07, BRZ 13-15;
Scion FR-S 13-15, tC 05-10, xA/xB 04-06;
Toyota 4Runner 92-02, Alavon 95-99, Camry 92-06, Celica 94-05, Corolla 93-04, Echi 00-05, Highlander 01-03, Matrix 03-06, MR2 Spyder 00-05, Paseo 92-98, Pickup 92-95, Previa 94-95, RAV4 96-05, Sienna 98-00, Solara 99-05, T100 93-98, Tacoma 95-04, Tercel 90-98