The AEMnet CAN bus gauge connects to AEMnet-equipped devices through a 4-pin DTM connector and displays data in either US or Metric units. View multiple data channels from an Infinity ECU, Series 2 or EMS-4 standalone, view AFR or Lambda from X-Series Wideband Controllers or 4-Channel Wideband Controllers, or view vehicle speed and acceleration from a Vehicle Dynamics Module (see available Channels List). Users can program which available channels they want to see on the display, choose between displaying Lambda or AFR and clear peak values for channels by using the buttons on the faceplate.
The X-Series AEMnet CAN bus Gauge has a bright four-digit LED display that is 87% larger than our original digital gauges and provides better readability. A sweeping LED “needle” lines the edge of the gauge face for quick reference. A 33% overall increase in the gauge face display makes it easier to see at a glance. X-Series Gauges come with a black bezel and faceplate, and an optional silver bezel/white faceplate accessory kit is available (PN 30-0312-ACC, sold separately).
- Reads data channels from AEMnet CAN bus-equipped devices!
- Choose which available channels you want to see using buttons on the faceplate
- User selectable units of measurement (US or Metric)
- User selectable wideband measurements (AFR or Lambda)
- Clear peak values for channels using buttons on the faceplate
- Auto-hides channels that aren’t present on the data stream
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- Optional silver bezel with white faceplate accessory kit available (sold separately, PN 20-0312-ACC)
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connector provides secure connection
- Compatible with 16v vehicle systems
Cancer & Reproductive Harm