Designed to fit the stock Civic/CRX ED/EE/EF chassis when converting to an H-Series engine with manual transmission.
- Uses Factory/OEM Hardware
- Unique No-Tear Vibration Minimizing Bushings
- Optional Bushing Stiffness'
- Positions the Engine With No Axle Bind
- Actuator Pivots Smoothly Using State of the Art Spherical Bearings
- Actuator Mounts in the Same Fashion as the Factory Models and Works in the Same Plane as the Clutch Release Fork
- No Binding in the Clutch Release Fork and therefore No Premature Clutch Wear Caused by the Actuator
- CAD/CAM Designed
- Stress Analyzed
- Lifetime Warranty
-The passenger side stock mount will need to removed and the new passenger side chassis mount will need to be welded in.
- You must use the 90-93 Accord / 92-96 Accord DX/LX rear t-bracket to use this application
It is strongly recommended that all installs be done by a mechanic or automotive specialist.
Mounts CAN NOT be returned or swapped out after they have been bolted down (revealing bolt impressions).
PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS KIT FITS YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE BOLTING THEM IN PLACE.
Innovative Engine Mounts are built for performance driving.
Although Innovative's bushings are made to absorb engine vibration, you may still notice slight vibration depending on your engine's series and HP.
Innovative Mounts removes the dampening oil containers harbored by OEM/Stock mounts.
By switching to stiffer mounts without the fluid reduces wheel hop and increases driving response.