AEM’s 30-0302 X-Series 100-300 F/40-150C Digital Gauge combine incredible looks, increased readability and a multitude of new, easy-to-use features! It is a must for users who want highly accurate water, transmission and/or oil or temperature readouts in their high performance vehicle. Despite the larger display, X-Series Gauges are contained in a standard 2-1/16th-inch (52mm) diameter housing for mounting in a standard gauge pod. Thanks to an advanced single board design, X-Series Gauges have an incredibly slim overall depth of under 0.825”, with a cup depth of only 0.200.” This shallow cup depth allows X-Series Digital Gauges to be mounted practically anywhere.
- 2-1/16th (52mm) gauge diameter for easy mounting in gauge pods
- Slim 0.825” overall gauge depth and 0.200” cup depth – mount them virtually anywhere!
- Programmable center LED is 87% larger than original AEM gauges
- 24 green outer LEDs for quick reference to engine parameter
- User selectable standard or metric display (100-300 F/40-150 C)
- Peak/Recall via gauge face buttons
- User selectable threshold warnings
- Optional silver bezel and faceplate accessory kits available (sold separately)
- AEMnet CANbus-enabled for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- 0-5v analog outputs for transmitting data to EMS or Data Logger
- Auto dimming sensor delivers ideal display brightness
- Positive locking connectors provide secure connection
Cancer & Reproductive Harm