The Hybrid Racing cables are a performance upgrade replacement for stock OEM cables. The solid rod ends, 30% thicker cable core, and spherical bearings give the Hybrid Racing cables a firmer, tighter feel over OEM cables resulting in fewer missed shifts and a more connected feel to the chassis.
We created a cable to give people peace of mind and improved driving performance when they shift hard and during demanding racing applications and the Hybrid Racing performance cables achieve this goal!
Other notable features of the Hybrid Racing cables are spherical bearings, stainless steel push rods, and upgraded stainless steel swivel support tubes (oem are plastic) that are known to break on the OEM cables. All rod ends and mounting bushings are CNC machined 6061 aluminum that have been heat-treated and anodized black before being laser etched with the Hybrid Racing logo and flair.
All Hybrid Racing cables are manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Shifter cables specifically made for K-Swap cars
- Perfect length for EG/DC/EK
- Anodized aluminum end links
- Integrated spherical bearing
- Stainless steel cable and cable guides.
- High heat, wire reinforced sleeve.
- This is for a set of 2 cables.
- 1992-2000 Honda Civic with a K-Series engine & K20A/A2/A3/Z1 transmission
- 1994-2001 Acura Integra with a K-Series engine & K20A/A2/A3/Z1 transmission
Does not fit the EF Civic!
Does not work with K20Z3 or K24 transmissions!